Παρασκευή 15 Μαρτίου 2013

Wondrous the Merge: Why Love Knows No Boundaries



Exultantly besotted, James wrote Joel in a letter:
I did not think you would come to me in this lifetime.
On April 5th, 1975, James Broughton captured in his journal, preserved at the Kent State archives, a joyously disbelieving account of their first time making love:
And it was wonderful, truly wondrous. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. I can still scarcely believe it. Such mutual joy. I was half my age. Age vanished. There was only lovingness. And connecting. And ecstasy. As if this were what I had been waiting for all my life, since … Littlejohn of boyhood. And thought had long since passed all opportunity by me.
And it was suddenly here. So very here. So tenderly and strongly. At the moment I cannot ask the future or the end. I am too exhilarant and purry. It is a miracle. It is from Hermes himself. It is a manifestation of so much that I have been feeling under surface in my soul so long: an incarnation. It had to become manifest. So much desire must create a reality.